Is it really acceptable to wear sweats all day long? Designers have totally blurred the line between the locker room and everyday wear. Although I am a huge fan of the trend, there a few rules to live by when embracing athleisure:
1) Dress for the occasion. It doesn't work in the office...ever.
2) Wear at least one, if not two, polished pieces. This could range from a dressy jacket to a structured bag.
3) Stick to neutrals. Hot pink leggings for your brunch date are a definite no.
4) Don't be afraid to accessorize. I love stacking lots of rings or wearing oversized earrings to make my look a little dressier.
5) Confidence is key. You styled the perfect look, now rock it!