Everyone deserves a little "me" time. Taking a few minutes each day to unwind is the key to being your best self in all aspects of your life. With fall approaching, the time of the year where things always seem to be the busiest, I thought I would share a few of my favorite ways to relax. I swear -- integrating a few of these into my week helps me to wake up each morning, refreshed and ready to take on the day.
1) Take a bubble bath. Light some candles, play your favorite music and do a full body scrub! I am loving this salt scrub from Vine Vera. It leaves me feeling totally refreshed!
2) Get lost in a good book -- a good, old-fashioned hard copy. Letting my mind wander really helps to relieve stress. And taking the time to put away my phone and computer is always a much-needed part of the day.
3) Always wash your face before bed. I know this seems simple, but there is nothing worse than waking up without a fresh face. My favorite cleanser right now is the Resveratrol Vitamin C Cleanser by Vine Vera. There's nothing better than waking up with radiant skin. To prevent those overnight chapped lips, I swear by Vine Vera's Resveratrol Vitamin C Lip Balm. Avocado oil, shea butter and vitamin C? Yes, please!
4) Sweat it out! Get those endorphins pumping, even if it's just for 20 minutes. If you're not feeling it, something low intensity, like walking uphill on the treadmill.
5) Get your full 8 hours. I am such a proponent of getting a good night's sleep in order to do you best work, get your creative juices flowing and be in the best mood possible. Everything feels less overwhelming when you're rested!
Sponsored by Vine Vera and Shopping Links. Use code: "Golden20" for 20% off!